SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this steering wheel and I decided not to use it. I absolutely love it but I need to get other stuff done first before I get a nice wheel. This wheel was mounted but hasnt been used at all. It comes with the box and everything! I would call it BNIB but it has some scratches on the back face from being mounted. It has three holes for a racing Quick release. But drilling the holes for a regular steering wheel adaptor is simple as hell.

http://www.momousa.com/detail.php?category=16&group=146

$175 plus shipping obo

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent you a PM:)

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump...Ill also take a partial trade of a complete top feed Fuel rail (that means brackets fitting and everything else) plus cash, an SAFC2, or a Hotshot set of Intercooler pipes for an Avenir. Let me know what youve got

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup I still have it. Im not really in a rush to sell it as I like it and if I dont sell it Im going to use it. But if you want it for $125 shipped let me know

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Johnny: How does the Momo compare as far as size goes to the stock steering wheel? Do you think the suede material will get all crappy looking with your hands on it?

Also, have you researched the quick release adapter you need for this?

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johnny: How does the Momo compare as far as size goes to the stock steering wheel? Do you think the suede material will get all crappy looking with your hands on it?

Also, have you researched the quick release adapter you need for this?
The quick release adaptor that its drilled for isnt what Id use. Id just drill the holes for the Regular Style Steering wheel adaptors. That can be done easily to the wheel and If I dont sell it thats what im going to do.

As for the suede material. Its kind of up to the person as to whether or not the wheel gets crappy looking. I myself wash my hands before I get in my car because I hate having greasy steering wheels from built up man grease. But I think keeping this wheel in good condition wont be hard IMHO. The suede is VERY nice as is the stitching.

This wheel is smaller then a stock wheel just like every other aftermarket wheel. After a day or two you get used to it and then you start to like it. The stock steering wheel is honestly HUGE!

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts