·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting these for Jimmy.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
it was a T4/t67. then i sold it and the dude totaled it. yup that is my old car guys. man i loved that thing. it was a stupid street car.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Man, I can only dream to have seen that car. I've heard plenty of stories about it. I hope one day my gti-r powered se-r will come close to runnin the streets of MD like that one did.

David

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast91SER said:
Aw man, no AC? :tongue: It was a beautiful car.
you floridians can only DREAM of what its like with no AC...hehehe we dont get it too bad up here

Jimmy~ what was the final dyno numbers for that bad boy?

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Jimmy, can you give me some more detail on how you hooked up your fuel rail? I have the same Aermotive FPR, but it feeds the passenger side of the rail??

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
woot, ive seen that motor at vic's house. the manifold looks bad ass. if i had the money for that kit, i woulda snagged it from him. good job on the se-r jimmy.

Ben

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
WOW, that is...amazing. Ever been dyno'd?? I'm curious as to what kinda numbers that bad boy would put out....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
lets just say at high boost and some 116 it was OVER 500+whp.

cnynracer1-what i did was i welded th fpr to the return side of the rail. also welded a male boss -10 to the passenger side. brought the feed line inback of the intake manifold to the fuel rail. what you can do it mount the fpr somewhere close to the driver side of the fuel raill and get the proper fittings to left inlet of the fpr. then take the bottom of the fpr-the return-back to the fuel tank. hope that helped out. if not just pm me and we can adress it further.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
RYAN_S-14-it was a complete aeromotive fuel system. -10 feed line and -6 return. 890cc injectors, t4/t67, PROTECH manifold, tial wastegate, jun head package, ross pistons, cunningham rods, hks head gasket and a few more goodies, i can't remember off the top of my head. i am sad i parted with it. it was detuned before i sold it so it would live for a while, but i guess i was wrong.

nizzan4u2nv-well i hope your right. i just have to get all gia's medical bills paid off before i can do anything. i need new suspension, but can't afford to get it fixed. also the motor is blown in my car so i can't go anywhere at the moment either. and i don't have the funds to fix that either.

i must say big props to the protech guys for a terriffic manifold it was PERFECT!!!!

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
That was one crazy ass set-up. I can only imagine what it felt like to drive.
Wish I could have saw it.

·
Jesus shaved
443 Posts
Yeah jimmy, tell us what it was like driving it. Some of us like to dream...

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imagine holding the steering wheel with two midgets holding on the the wheel pulling and pushing it so you can't hold it level. with mike tyson punching you in the face and chest while on the gas, and when you shift he stops only untill you hit the gas again.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Damm, i could only dream of power like that.......

·
Registered
88 Posts
jbanach77 said:
imagine holding the steering wheel with two midgets holding on the the wheel pulling and pushing it so you can't hold it level. with mike tyson punching you in the face and chest while on the gas, and when you shift he stops only untill you hit the gas again.
it'd probably be cheaper to actually hire two midgets and mike tyson to test that out :D

Nice car :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts