SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea i was wondering if all u guys run the 300TT fuel pump?...and how much boost can the stock fuel pump handle til it starts to drop off? cause right now i run 15psi once in awhile with the stock pump still and wondering if i should upgrade asap.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually i run the 444cc injectors with the stock fuel pump at 15psi with the jwt ecu...the thing is that ive never had any detonation so far...at least i havent noticed

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SucKit:
Yea i was wondering if all u guys run the 300TT fuel pump?...and how much boost can the stock fuel pump handle til it starts to drop off? cause right now i run 15psi once in awhile with the stock pump still and wondering if i should upgrade asap.</font>
I ran 14 psi on t3t04e with the stock pump and 370cc , and Sleeper still runs the stock pump with an inline unit on their Black car that puts down 426hp at 26 pounds of boost.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I would't be guessing at what psi the stock fuel pump tops out, because this depends on the type of turbo that you're runnig and the set up that you have on your car. Just to be on the safe side, if you plan on going pass 12psi get a 3000zxtt remanufacturated pump(140.00)or a walbro pump they run for about the same price.
Hector Firpo

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Went a-boostin in my and Ben Moses's car last night. My car with 9.5:1 compression would produce audible detonation at 11psi. Ben's car with 8.3:1 compression wouldn't start to detonate till around 18psi! We were both shocked to see the thing jump to nearly 20psi before we heard any detonation. He has the stock fuel pump, 370cc injectors, and stock DE MAF, as do I. Weird huh?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

1 - 6 of 6 Posts