SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Which wheels would you get a red b13 sentra. The RO_JA in ALL gunmetal or the Motegi Traklite in the flat black? Pics are below. thanks in advance. oh yeah. the RO_JA are in 17x7 and the traklites in 15x6.5 or maybe even the 17x7.

RO_JA Formula 5

Motegi Traklite

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
i like them both, but personally i would stick with 15's or 16's for a classic. so i guess i would have to say the motegi's

·
midnight_marauder
395 Posts
I like the traklites, all one color....something about the polished lip that sorta looks funny on a B13, any other car (with more rounded features) they work, but not the B13, go for the traklites, probably lighter too........

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beethaniel said:
I like the traklites, all one color....something about the polished lip that sorta looks funny on a B13, any other car (with more rounded features) they work, but not the B13, go for the traklites, probably lighter too........
i stated in all gunmetal. none of that chrome lip bs. all one color looks MUCH better imo.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also, i was thinking about going with the falken azenis sport rt215 (drag radials)????

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Those Traklites are cool. Great pricing for a forged wheel, too. My vote: Silver Traklites, 15", with 205/50/15 Falken Azenis Sports.

·
Registered
241 Posts
traklites and a sick set of tires....like ^ he said....Azenis Sports. wont cost that much. puttin a rubber on 17 tends to cost a bit too much;)

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
maxpower said:
traklites and a sick set of tires....like ^ he said....Azenis Sports. wont cost that much. puttin a rubber on 17 tends to cost a bit too much;)
Plus the bendy bendy, or is that just a Michigan thing?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey nice input thanks guys. i work for american racing/motegi etc. so ill weigh the forumla 5 sometime soon but it supposed to be 14.5, which is not bad for a 17 and it is a forged wheel also. the traklites come in at 9.6-9.9 lbs for the 15.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Those traklites are expensive. You can get the maglites for $100 a wheel now. Not everybody likes a 4 spoke design though.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
what do the traklite's cost approximately, anyway?

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tystyx49 said:
what do the traklite's cost approximately, anyway?
the 15s go for about some 200 a wheel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts