SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, whats up i have a 92 nx (sr20de) moter with 129.830 miles on it and i put in in my 91 se-r and once i got it in i took it back out and decided to go with a gti-r moter. I also hve a p/s header on it. If anyone is interested im me at [email protected] or talk to me through here. i am asking 500 but here is the deal i have almost every part off my old moter (alternater,distubuter,coil,cams,a/c pump,valve cover and a set of engine mounts..... well im me with any quistion's thanks .......James

·
Registered
81 Posts
turbo91se-r said:
hey, whats up i have a 92 nx (sr20de) moter with 129.830 miles on it and i put in in my 91 se-r and once i got it in i took it back out and decided to go with a gti-r moter. I also hve a p/s header on it. If anyone is interested im me at [email protected] or talk to me through here. i am asking 500 but here is the deal i have almost every part off my old moter (alternater,distubuter,coil,cams,a/c pump,valve cover and a set of engine mounts..... well im me with any quistion's thanks .......James
can i have just the header?

·
Registered
81 Posts
turbo91se-r said:
well if no one wants it in a couple days then i will think about it, but untill then i need to sell the whole moter with all those parts with it........james
ok cool i emailed ya a while back and u mailed me back today i think so if u want to get rid of it u know where to find me! oh and also i could send my header to you when i get the pacesetter and you caould use that in place of it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.