SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed my Motivational front coil-over set-up(I can't afford the rear yet). Let me tell you guys that it is worth every penny. The car does feel stiff, but it is not bouncy at all, it's just a sporty feel if you ask me. By the way, does anyone live in Southern California (714)? I'll post some pics of my car this weekend, and officially introduce myself to the rest of the forum.

Martin G.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rofl, I was just gonna ask a question about running motivationals only on the front. What is the pros/cons to running them only at the front, because I don't have the money to do the full set at once.

------------------
--99 SE-L w/ AEM CAI, HS headers (Somewhere :( ), 91 intake cam, and timing.
--TVR 2500M (being restored) 1900 pounds of fury

·
Registered
404 Posts
Whats up bro...a couple SR20's from SoCal are driving down to Oceanside to Mossy Nissan to test drive some new Nissan's and to just hang out...Interested?.

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
sleepr w/N20

·
Registered
117 Posts
I am. Agoura Hills here... Not much north of Burbank. Ive got a well its in my sig i believe. Keep me updated. Although if its this comeing weeking ive got finals next week so im out of luck.

------------------
99 Sentra SE Limited Deep Crystal Blue w/Full Sport Package
Open Air Box, Clear Corners
5.6in TFT Display show MP3 track information and TV/Nintendo 64. Full P166 Mounted in Trunk

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Xosis: The rear end does feel a bit loose during hard cornering, but overall it is a huge improvement.

jacen99SE: 300lbs. spring rate, and I didn't bother adjusting the Konis. Whatever Mike from Motivational set them at is where they are.

enjoyDride: What time are you guys planning on leaving, I'm in O.C., e-mail me at [email protected] to see if we can meet up.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Yea your not to far, it is this Saturday though...Send me an email if you can make it..

Alfie

------------------
92'XE/w-Primera swap
sleepr w/N20

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
What did the front set cost you...?

------------------

Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,GReddy Catback, ACT HD S/S,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,19 deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,ALT 159's, 205/40/17 Kumho 712's,SMC short shifter,Autometer tach,factory armrest, Royal Purple synthetics..AND A VANILLA AIR FRESHENER!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They were about $800 (it's aprox. because I bought a few other items and we kinda rounded out the prices)and luckily I didn't have to pay tax because I have a re-sale #.

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
X that. I just went through my receipt and the front was more like 1K!

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
enjoyDrire, get a hold of me so we can all go down to Oceanside together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts