SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I got my rear spring mounts in today for my GC coilovers. I know that these things are supposed to give me an extra inch of travel. I am just having a hard time imagining how they accomplish this task since they are only 1/4 inch high. Anyone care to explain? Also, on the instruction sheet, it states that they are supposed to come with four M-8 Lock Washers. I didn't get these...anyone know if they forgot to send me these, or do I not need them? Thanks in advance,

-saaby

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks jason,

DAMN! I feel stupid.

-saaby

------------------
Red 99 SE with: CAI, Stillen Front STB, Redline MT90, ES Motor Mounts (4-set)

·
Registered
705 Posts
Idiots!! j/k!!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I know that these things are supposed to give me an extra inch of travel. I am just having a hard time imagining how they accomplish this task since they are only 1/4 inch high</font>
If the original part was 1.25" high and the new part is 0.25" high, you now have an extra inch.
I helped install these on Jason Steeves G20 at saltfest. I don't remember if it came with 4 washers or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts