SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well im startin tommy's motor swap in about an hour if anyone wants to join in heres my cell

407 235 0350

give me a call ill give you directions.

Jeff

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just got back in not sure if anything else could have gone wrong.....bad flywheel bolts cherry picker seals gone rain non stop...old motr is out new motor is in place he gettin all the parts he needs then round 2 next weekend...or when ever...

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ehh theres 2 bolts holding the new motor in he needto to get flywheel bolts take the flexplate off put the flywheel and clutch on and then finish up with intsallin the tranny do the harness and then its intercooler piping and a few other things...got a good 4 hours of steady work to go.

·
Registered
334 Posts
all that rain was some bull ****.... and how da **** you gonna spell my name wrong you bitch? T-O-M-M-Y ! ! !

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahaha

·
Registered
419 Posts
ya it been raining quite alot down here kinda sucks :( i cant fix my car either.....do you guys recommend X.A.T i need to re-wire my VVL motor my harness is in really bad shape ......oh yeah i live in Winter Park ATM going to college ..than in advance:biggthump

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what wrong with your harness?

·
Registered
419 Posts
well its been thru 4 motors and been cut and repaired to many times....just a quick over view.... car starts but as soon as i acclerate it fuel prssure drops ,no instrument panel,alternator not working (new just replaced a few days ago),radio not working and thats just off the top of my head............just looking for a pro place i can do it but have no time Fullsail takes up alotta my time :(..........and you can reccomend closer than X.A.T???

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what year is the car? OBD1 or 2?

sounds like a vacuum leak and bad grounds

1 - 13 of 13 Posts