SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey im new here, im want to swap a sr20de motor into my 95 sentra and was wondering you any of you could help me. do you know where i can get the motor along with all the parts i will need to do the swap ie: tranny, ecu, axles...any help would be greatly appreciated

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
go to b15sentra.net

They can help you out in the b11-b14 section of the forum.

------------------
SR20DE....Sorry Si Guys

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats the problem, none of them are helping me, so i figured i would ask here. any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Brad

·
Registered
596 Posts
Well I know there are plenty of places to find a motor. Check out the vendors list on SE-R.net. Off the top of my head, you can call K. Watanabe, Soken, Soko? For a really comprehensive list, check the se-r mailing list archives. For the other parts, look at the classifieds here or on se-r.net or b15sentra.net or junkyards, or Courtesy Nissan in TX or Infiniti os Scotsdale or www.copartfinder.com These are just off the top of my head. I know there were some ecu's for sale on the se-r.net classifieds.
Check out the sentra mailing list archives for some heavy duty axles that were mentioned a while back. Someone on that list is selling them or works for a shop that sells them or somthing.

Check out the Sentra online Magazine (www.sentra.net/solm) on sentra.net for a pretty thorough write up of the swap in a b13.

There is a lot of information out there. Please check out se-r.net and sentra.net and then come back here with any other questions. It really is not hard at all to find the information once you know some sources. I had a shop do the swap into my 93 Sentra XE and they got all the parts for me, most of them from Courtesy Nissan or a junkyard.

By the way, it's fairly expensive, even if you do it yourself. Hope this helps.

Oh, also, I see posts like this all the time on b15sentra.net, but 1 in 1000 of those posts are serious, so i have become tired of answering the same questions over and over there. That's why I haven't answered your post over there. I feel like people who have found this forum are probably a bit more serious, so I'm more willing to help.

[This message has been edited by tommy (edited 02-28-2001).]

·
Registered
596 Posts
By the way sr20de4dr, are you serturbo on b15sentra.net? If so, chickracer gave you an excellent response on the forum over there. Did you not see it? She posted the day after you posted your question over there.

[This message has been edited by tommy (edited 02-28-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts