SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know much about watches so i'll answer questions to the best of my ability. It is silver with a gold surrounding around the face and gold trim down the center of the band. It has the traditional black face and gold 12:00 symbol. It needs a link to connect where it was supposed to clip together but it is a easy fix if you have a cheap spare watch around. It has a little rough texture to the inner side of the band but is not visible when put on. Needs a new battery. Then again, it is a Movado. Ask anything you like. I am looking for the best offer since I do not know what to ask for it. I will also trade for stuff. I just need cash or parts for my car. :biggthump

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are some pics...

Where a new link is needed...

Far away shot...

I tried to get the back plate that says the name and model number but it didn't come out clear at all...

A last shot...

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dunno what to ask for it. Lol! No, this was a gift to me. I dunno what they go for so make me an offer. I just heard that Movado's are expensive as hell. I don't want a lot, just some extra cash if I can get any.

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alright, I am not looking for anything in that range though since it needs a new battery and link. This is REAL lol. Numbers on back read as follows:

Movado
Since 1881

98A28888

I'm not a flashy guy, I need to get my car done. Fred, I hope to meet up in about 2 weeks for a highport!

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, haven't been around the past couple days. PM sent and bump for the "poor man" lol. I might end up eBaying it. Thanks for the advice Xse-rX.

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am asking 300$ OBO. I am very flexible on the price. I need to have some cash for this weekend cause big plans should be going into effect. Any takers, please? Shoot me offers!

·
hasta la victoria siempre
5,614 Posts
nismo94tuner said:
Asking like 150$ shipped or any damn offer. I'm freakin broke lol. I will trade it for some SE-R parts Fred!

What kind of parts are you looking for a trade?

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need an SE-R crossmember, motor mount bolts, MAF, lots of 10mm interior screws, BB manifold, or u12 ecu. Basically anything related to that. I just want to finish up this project and have some fun.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts