SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This flick is about street racing (a gang), probably going to glorify honduh's but it stars Vin Diesel and Ryan Phillipe the previews look phat. Its weird but i don't think that Ontario Ca theatres are gonna wanna show the flick, with all the racing that goes on there on the weekends. Dunno just my opinion but if any one has seen the previews, what do you think?

G

·
0 Posts
check out the trailer at www.thefastandthefurious.com

its not all honduhs...the main "star" is actually a bomex supra...n there's eclipses and rx-7's...sum real fast cars...including non fujita's 240sx among a couple other 240's =)

i still think it'll give street racers a bad rep, IMO...but i think it'll be a cool movie to watch with all the tight rides...

·
Registered
348 Posts
One thing the Pisses me off is the fact that theres very few Asians in the film, the main asians are The Bad Guys, wass up with that... all the street races I've been to has at least 60% asians... Typical Hollywood.... Glam racing..

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Um....no. Ryan Phillipe is no where near this film. He would never stoop down to a movie like this. Trust me. He's too big of a star.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Ryan Phillipe = Cruel Intentions, I know what you did last summer, the new movie Anti-Trust etc.....

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah your right storm, Ryan Phillipe isn't in the flick i think in all the fast and furious scenes i mistaked some other dude/clone as Ryan.
oh and horishima your hella right about that whole asian thing, but its hollywood, i really dont expect them to start reflecting the truth (although its long overdue).
Also i wouldn't be surprised if you see V8's all "riced out", trying to get in on some of the glam.

G

·
0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Um....no. Ryan Phillipe is no where near this film. He would never stoop down to a movie like this. Trust me. He's too big of a star.

</font>
i wouldnt say hes "too big of a star"...hez one of the more prominent young actors now...but i dont really like him...vin diesel is in it (pitch black, boiler room) and i think hez an awsome actor...hez hella cool...

·
Registered
303 Posts
yeah, vin diesel is cool. boiler room was a great flick. okay, ryan phillipe.. i know of that kid now. i guess he's doing good for himself, if he wants to be in a bunch of crappy teeny-bopper movies.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Oh well, crappy teen movies are better than no movies, right?

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)

·
Registered
440 Posts
I think the guy you are confusing with Philippe is a guy that was in the Skulls. I read on overboost.com a while back who was in it, the plot, etc., and it said it had a guy that was in the Skulls.later

1 - 14 of 14 Posts