SR20 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I was hoping you meant a vendo was selling them!

·
1,447 Posts
Thanks! Thats awesome, only $450 for the lip! Haha :rolleyes:

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
Weren't they only like 250 from europe?

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, $250+ shipping. I paid $321 shipped. NEW.

·
1,447 Posts
Thats so tempting...

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
..........anyone heard from this cat.................I want this and I can afford it right now so it's probably sold right now..........but I wanna fix it and have a variation of it molded so we can have one here to fiddle with..........no contact from the seller yet.............$$$ hovering above this........just pm me back...........

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AG>SR said:
..........anyone heard from this cat.................I want this and I can afford it right now so it's probably sold right now..........but I wanna fix it and have a variation of it molded so we can have one here to fiddle with..........no contact from the seller yet.............$$$ hovering above this........just pm me back...........

Why not PM him or send him an email? Thats not so hard! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
668 Posts
I've been trying to get this guy to respond to me forever! He listed this for sale a while ago and when I was getting ready to pay him he just stoped returning emails and PMs. I still have first dibs on the front lip but doubt I'll ever get it since he doesn't hasn't responded in months.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AG>SR said:
.........I've done both a few times......... it wasn't hard at all........ :eek:
Sorry bout that then! ;)

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.........no problem bro..............you ever get a good jerk recipe from serchef???????????........if not I'll give you the hooks on a few.........bbq time is just around the corner...........

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.......I think the first time I saw the offer was on ebay.........I think........but I've been trying to hollar at him since I first saw it too........did he get banned or something.......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts