SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a used but in good working order msd 6al btm box with the boost timig control. i also have the two step module for it and rev limiter box. will take $280 for everything. shipped.
pm me if interested.
lance.

·
grease monkey
1,386 Posts
LanceSR20 said:
sent.
lance
hey Lance,i recieved the msd today.thank you for such a fast shippment.i need your help though,i can't download any wiring diagrams from their website,anyway you can help me?was this on your sentra?let me know as soon as you can,i wanna hook it up this weekend.thanks agin,i'll eave some good feedback.
Dennis

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zexynx said:
hey Lance,i recieved the msd today.thank you for such a fast shippment.i need your help though,i can't download any wiring diagrams from their website,anyway you can help me?was this on your sentra?let me know as soon as you can,i wanna hook it up this weekend.thanks agin,i'll eave some good feedback.
Dennis

i have a msd book with wiring diagrams for all msd products. What i will do is copy the pages for the things i sent you. and then send them to you. so you will know how to install them. i had the msd in my sentra's glovebox. i had no door on my glove box so you can see the msd and the timing retard.
lance.

i will send it to the same address i sent the msd to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts