SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonderin if anybody can tell me the site to this company. I heard that they make good kits for these cars and that they fit well (unlike erebuni's kit). I have not been able to find it on a search engine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
I was wonderin if anybody can tell me the site to this company. I heard that they make good kits for these cars and that they fit well (unlike erebuni's kit). I have not been able to find it on a search engine. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

</font>

Yeah it is http://www.ms-design.com
You will not find NX2000 pics there though. You have to look at the 100NX.com for them or see my pic below for their front spoiler on a US car:

·
Registered
15 Posts
i don't think that this front spoiler on that yellow s14 come from ms-design. never seen this on any ms-design publishing. maybe that it come from the uk. they have the skyline and the s14 is popular car that because it's SR20DET powered and its really fast and have a little bit of skyline looks. even more with that skyline R33 front spoiler. i am driving also an NX with ms-design front which you can see at www.nissansports.de

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mike from germany:
i don't think that this front spoiler on that yellow s14 come from ms-design. never seen this on any ms-design publishing. maybe that it come from the uk. they have the skyline and the s14 is popular car that because it's SR20DET powered and its really fast and have a little bit of skyline looks. even more with that skyline R33 front spoiler. i am driving also an NX with ms-design front which you can see at www.nissansports.de </font>

I got one on this side of the Atlantic too!

Those are some strong ass spoilers. Very flexible.
Why doesn't my pics show? All I see is angelfire logo. Unless I open the pic in another window it won't open.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mike,

It's not a bumper from MSdesign. It's a pic of a 96-98 Civic with Silvia headlights and wide body fenders. I believe that bumper is a Sinsei bumper which their company is based here in Cali.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Mike,

I like that rear bumper on your NX. Do you happen to know any contact info on B+M? Rear spoiler from MSdesign looks good too, but a lil too plain for my taste. Overall, you got yourself one clean looking NX.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CruznSER:
Thanks for the pics Pretty. I finally know how the front lip looks like. Car looks good! It makes it easier for me to pick out what bumper I would want. Unfortunately, I want somethin a little more flashier..

Jus wonderin, does anyone know if Postert imports these bumpers here to the U.S...Mike, Pretty, anybody?

If so, how would one go about ordering one?

I know Erebuni sells the knockoff's, but I've seen my friend's NX and it ain't pretty. You can actually tell the abuse it's been through.

.:Thanks!:.

</font>

Where is Poster? All you have to do is check out their website and call them.
I don't speak German or Austrian. I called when I thought they would be open. (5AM EST)
Asked for someone who spoke English and the rest was history. They key is to ""CALL!""
I set it up, sent a bank transfer to them (thats the way they export) thru their contact in the US (which was Citibank) via my bank. Then It was transfered to their account in Austria.
It is real easy. just get an account number from them, go to your bank and do a bank to bank transfer (about $35.00) before 2:30pm (so it will be there guarenteed the next business day).
Call them like 2 days later to see if they recieved and wait to get the confirmation number. Then you have to go to the Airport to pick it up. (Thats how MSDesign shipped it, thru Austrian Airlines Air cargo). get it cleared in customs (which was $15.00 more) then walla! Go to your bodyshop! It was well worth it to me. Well worth it!
Whole process took 1 week to get. Remember by plane it takes less than a day to arrive. Unlike currier service.

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 04-20-2001).]

G

·
the cost of the poster T front spoiler is 525$$$ US plus shipping!!!
if somebody want other information about posterT, send me an email!

------------------

Stock Nx2000 1992

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Pretty White:

I called when I thought they would be open. (5AM EST)
</font>
So that would be 3AM Pacific time!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It is real easy. just get an account number from them, go to your bank and do a bank to bank transfer (about $35.00) before 2:30pm (so it will be there guarenteed the next business day). </font>
So then, I should send it before 11:30am..here from Cali..?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Call them like 2 days later to see if they recieved and wait to get the confirmation number. Then you have to go to the Airport to pick it up. (Thats how MSDesign shipped it, thru Austrian Airlines Air cargo). get it cleared in customs (which was $15.00 more) then walla! Go to your bodyshop! It was well worth it to me. Well worth it!
Whole process took 1 week to get. Remember by plane it takes less than a day to arrive. Unlike currier service.

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 04-20-2001).]
</font>
.:Whew:. Awful lot of work for a front bumper! I'm sure it was well worth it.

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 04-20-2001).]

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the pics Pretty. I finally know how the front lip looks like. Car looks good! It makes it easier for me to pick out what bumper I would want. Unfortunately, I want somethin a little more flashier..

Jus wonderin, does anyone know if Postert imports these bumpers here to the U.S...Mike, Pretty, anybody?

If so, how would one go about ordering one?

I know Erebuni sells the knockoff's, but I've seen my friend's NX and it ain't pretty. You can actually tell the abuse it's been through.

.:Thanks!:.

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 04-20-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts