SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guaging interest... if you want them make an offer by PM. I will accept trades: I am primarily looking for 16" Kosei K-1's or other relatively light weight 16" wheels. They are MSW wheels (MSW is a part of O.Z.) and they fit my NX fine, because I don't really know the offset or specific rim model. 14" rims are wrapped in Dunlop SP Sport 8000 195/55/14 Z tires, I believe, but two of them have like maybe 2000 miles left in them, while the other ones are pretty much shot. I plan on throwing the tires away, unless one of you wants them. There is very minor road rash--no curbing around the edges, just a scratch here and a chip there. PM for more pics as well.

Don't laugh at my set-up for this pic... lol

Oh yeah, and here is the rims on the car (also with my crappy photoshop shaved turnsignals--project will commence soon).

·
MMM, organized crime
740 Posts
How much?

·
Registered
1 Posts
dude , do you remember where you purchased your wheels....i had a full set and then one got warped pretty bad and now i need to just find one more to put them back on my car. i've searched eveywhere and i'm not having any luck......and if anyone knows where i can find a 5 - lug 15" wheel then let me know

1 - 11 of 11 Posts