SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fella's....

I just recently fell upon a small fortune. Last week i ordered the badly needed ES motor mounts, this week, ill be placing an order to Apex Motorsports for a AEBS header, and to JWT for s4 cams!! I also ordered from Courtesy, today, all the stuff needed to do a 60k mile tune-up. My car will soon be in tip top and even faster condition. I cant wait
Anyways, just wanted to make you guys jealous.

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Cool. what are you buying me?

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - with the $hitty stock cams, 14's this season

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Cool. what are you buying me?

</font>
nothin. you geek, i am still busy catching up to you!

------------------
Ryan Walsh...Hmmm, what should I buy with my $708 bucks from income tax returns?!

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I think you should buy my UR pulleys and I'll pay you back $10 a week.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - with the $hitty stock cams, 14's this season

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ser_200sx:
Will you be able to come up with that much every week?

</font>
LOL, i really dont think so!

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts