·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

That thar's puuurtier than a new set of Mud Tires!!!!!!

Muleman's car is gonna kick ass!!!

Not to mention what an awesome display of Pro-Tech Quality...

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
DIZAAAAAMMN.. alll this bling bling on these manifolds nowadays makes me wanna get a turbo

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
great work from protech as ususal! muleman, you got one crazy setup going on there. what's the manifold coated with mike?

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
hoooolllllllllyyyyyyy ****! that is BEAUTIFUL.

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
I was going to get it swain coated but i heard that it flacks off of tubular stuff easier. I can't wait to get this car done.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Simply beautiful. I wanna get a protech manifold with a t3/t4 in the future.... funds aren't there tho :(

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
That is Beautiful. I am stunned. I'll post later when I can find words to say........... too be continued- reason: Im in awwww

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Looking good man. Is that really the JetHot coating Mike? It looks like what I had you guys do to my old manifold and Bruce said it was HPC coating. Good stuff either way.

Muleman, you really gotta look into that extreme coating from HPC! It is swain coating without the flaking as it was developed for tubular steel headers and manifolds.

Brent

·
master of nothing
2,231 Posts
but i live so close to swain lol. I am going to get my turbine done at swain

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
LOL, i don't blame you there man. Shipping sucks! You can't go wrong with the swain coatings really.

Brent

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yes , does look nice . Out of curiosity , would this have worked any better if the primary pipes had been shorter . Possibly less complex and cheaper to produce , less bulky and lighter . Less surface area might also reduce heat loss . I don't wish to appear overly critical but this topic is of great interest to me . DP03 .

1 - 20 of 35 Posts