SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
The 1 and Only!
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell or trade for a bike let me know if there are any interests...

1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R

Engine/tranny

Jspec SR20DE about 20k miles, b15 lsd built tranny w/ phanthom lock and nissmo diff., det rods and pistons, brian crower stage 2 cams/greddy valvesprings, rc 550cc injectors, z32 MAF, MSD ignition/new coil, sc32 percision turbo, protech log topmount manifold, Full 3 inch magnaflow exhaust, Walbro 255gph fuel pump, B&M Short throw shifter w/ knob, 32x12x3 intercooler with 2.5'' piping, aluminum T-bolt clamps on all piping, Prothane motor mounts, jgy fuelrail, zex wet nitrous kit, cryo2 intercooler sprayer

Suspension/brakes

Ksport full 32 way adj. strut coilover 3k miles, engery suspension bushings, new brakes, upper and lower strutbars, custom made traction bars

Electronics

All Phantom gauges, apexi afc, Calum ecu, zex nitrous controller, PLX wideband

Wheels

15" Rota auto-x wheels w/ Faulken Azenis RT tires, 2 bf street slicks on 2 extra Rota auto-x wheels, 2 MT 22.5"x15 drag slicks on rota wheels

Interior

2 sparco racing seats w/ 4pt seat belts, sparco steering wheel

Other

all new glass and seals, new window, door seals, etc...The car was stripped down and built up like new, the following go with this as well. I have 2 b13 tranny's, 150lb box of spare parts, this will come with it as well.

The car weighs about 1800lbs, It is like new, the motor has about 20k miles, the tranny 3k and the turbo 5k, the body has 176k+. the car has been painted with house of color black. The car runs strong and has no known problems. It is tuned on 9lbs and is putting out about 400+whp, the motor is built to with stand 18lbs of boost... I have over 20k invested so it is a hell of a deal for the right person... Car has been professionally driven and not abused. $7500.00

sorry bout the pics here they go again:

·
The 1 and Only!
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How big of a nitrous shot has it taken? How many times?
The nos is setup as a cryo2 setup directly into the intercooler. It has never been sprayed directly into the motor... I do have the zex controller and everything if thats what you wanted to do with it...

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
The nos is setup as a cryo2 setup directly into the intercooler. It has never been sprayed directly into the motor... I do have the zex controller and everything if thats what you wanted to do with it...
^I've thought about a setup like that. Nice d*mn car bro! Setup is serious.

·
Registered
150 Posts
no, but now I'm confused. You made over 400whp on 9lbs with NO nitrous? Stock DET compression ratio right? Can you send me some dyno charts, so I can see the curve? Thanks man

·
The 1 and Only!
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll have to look for them, they are still packed up from where I moved, I was running c16 and spraying nos into the intercooler...It was actually around 12lbs during the dyno session due to the manual boost controller that used to be on it...

·
Suby Tech
326 Posts
no, but now I'm confused. You made over 400whp on 9lbs with NO nitrous? Stock DET compression ratio right? Can you send me some dyno charts, so I can see the curve? Thanks man
400 whp on 12lbs with setup and c16 isnt that farfetched at all. is all about volumetric efficiency 12lbs on that turbo is way differant than 12lbs on a t25. heck its probably more of a kick in the nads than my 2871 and that thing halls serious a$$

·
Suby Tech
326 Posts
trade for an 07 gsx-r600 with 10k daily driven over the summer. great condition never beat on. let me know if your interested and pm please on the 150lb box-o-parts

·
The 1 and Only!
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I still want to sell the black ser and everything that I have for it...come on this is a great deal...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts