1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
its stock ;)
2,293 Posts
that is one clean car

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
That's a pretty slick ride you've got there. Rip that KA24 out and slap in a blacktop DET, FMIC, and all the goodies.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Looks great. Pearl White and black are my 2 favroite S14 colors. I really prefer the 95-96 over the 97-98 front end styling as well.

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Thanks Ryan. I couldn't resist, that dude is just so wacky looking I had to do it lol :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Very clean S14! I love it. I want one but I think I'll be getting a 97-98.

·
Registered
470 Posts
damn i'm jealous. i wanted to get one of those before the 200sx.very nice find!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Looks good, Brian. Keep us posted on the progress. Plan on having the swap done by the end of summer? I'd like to see it run at the dragstrip by then. :)

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SERprise In WV said:
Looks good, Brian. Keep us posted on the progress. Plan on having the swap done by the end of summer? I'd like to see it run at the dragstrip by then. :)
No Greg :( Maybe by next summer. Im actually going to drive this one before i swap it. I hope to have all of the suspension/wheels/body mods done before the swap begins. Can you say t3/t67 with me
:D

·
-John-
690 Posts
That thing is awesome I want a 240 so bad now that the snow is melting and I know it'd stay on the road...I'm jealous as hell, good find

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
The 240 looks awesome! Hope you get to install a DET in it soon! If you're interested, a friend of mine is selling his Greddy T67 setup right now. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts