SR20 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Harris said:
The 240 looks awesome! Hope you get to install a DET in it soon! If you're interested, a friend of mine is selling his Greddy T67 setup right now. Let me know.
Not right now. I need to fix a few things and make the car run for a while. My plan is to start the swap this winter.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Witt19 said:
are you going to do any head light conversions? I know if i got an s14, i'd be so tempted to do an s15 conversion up front, i just love those head lights. I guess its the ricer in me
Thats alot of Jack to do that.

why not turbocharge a KA ???? I'm doing my friends KA right now, should make more power than a SR for less. And it will be more original..... KAs have MAAAAD torque and produce awesome ##s when tunned right. I just got his block all balanced and blue printed, forged internalls, I got a guy doing head work to it- same guy who did the head on Wes' 1.6 Turbo 200SX in WI, JWT cams. Turbonetics exhaust manifold, T3/TO4E .82 A/R ex housing Stg 5 wheel, its a 97 pearl white, with some killer body kit from Japan. I'm just doing the engine work as he just started as a mechanic and reather have someone whos done KAs before do his engine. Plus turbo KAs w/ right exhaust just sound sooooo wicked- almost like a tunned RB26 than a 4 cylinder. I'm shooting for reliable 400WHP and 450 of torque.

Discussion starter · #27 ·
Let me know how it turns out. It will be a while before I take on another project.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.