SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My 91 Classic:

Bought in May 2001 with dead suspension, in need of a tune up, all dash lights burned out ($2500).

New goodies:
200 SX wheels, 195/50 Potenza S03 tires, Act clutch, ZEX flywheel, Prokit springs, KYB AGX struts, SMC stainless brake lines, unorthodox pulleys (2 piece), Hot Shot CAI, Hot Shot headers, Custom cat back exhaust, torque position motor mount inserts. 151,000 miles, synthetic oil from when new, red line MT 90 tranny fluid. New timing chain tensioner, new water pump in a box ready to go, new clutch cable. Timing currently at 15 degrees.

Pics are at: http://community.webshots.com/user/ac7880

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
SWEET!

Bro that is a nice ass Classic. I love seeing Classics that are that clean. Keep it up it looks SWEET!

I like you exhaust..........Is it Mandrel bend?

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
gotta say...those rims look quite nice. I see you're using the HS warm air setup too, does yours hit the brakes master cylinder? at first mine did, but I have it strapped down.

The car looks really nice!

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fast91SER said:
I see you're using the HS warm air setup too, does yours hit the brakes master cylinder? at first mine did, but I have it strapped down.

Thanks for the kind words. I sold a 92 Miata to buy the classic and haven't regretted it one bit.

I have a metal brace bolted to one of the old air box bolt holes, and the intake is wire tied tight to the brace. It keeps the intake stable and doesn't move. I was concerned one of the connections would come loose at a bad time without any bracing - and it's working fine with the fix.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Very clean!

I did something similar with the WAI - I used a wire coat hanger though... Keeps it good and still :D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
HELLS YEAH!!!
CREEPIN' WHILE YA SLEEPIN'!!!!
The nice SleEpeR look!!! Thats real nice and clean.
I guess Air Force guys have their fun too!!!!!! :cool: ;)

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
ooh sooo pretty. I've been waiting for someone to post pics of a white 91 classic with B14 rims and tinted windows :cool:

that's exactly what i intend my ride to look like in about 6 months. :)

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
nice

Hey Dan youv'e got the car lookin really good. Can't wait to see it in person again. Are those the wheels you got from Matt.................james

1 - 11 of 11 Posts