SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone- I figured I would finally post up some pictures and info about my car. It is finally taking shape. The car just turned 100k. I got the car off the original owner at 84k. It was bone stock and all original. Since then I have been getting things more to my liking without totally bastardizing it. I prefer the low key exterior. Here is the list:

Hyperco gen 2 springs
AGX struts w/ koni bump stops (just got the fronts replaced as my old ones were blown)
NX front brakes
unknown front strut bar
Active Tuning rear strut bar
OEM control arm brace
Hot shot header
Hot shot CAI intake w/ pop charger
Calum V4 na tune
new alternator
Stromung exhaust
energy suspension bushings
new side motor mounts (can't believe the difference)
stock interior
Tsuru headlights

The only things still on my hit list are infiniti g20 leather seats, progress rear bar, maxima rear brake upgrade and possibly camber plates. I don't feel really compelled to spend more money on the engine seeing it just turned 100k. It hasn't had a hard life and should be very reliable for many more miles to come.

To the pics:

Trying to figure out what to do with these wheels

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Boy, I love a clean black Classic. I edited your links to show larger images of the pics.

And as for these, I suggest you keep them. Those OZ's are one of my favorite wheels on a B13.

C

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Many thanks Chris. I am just getting the hang of posting pics. Please let me know how you edited them. Thanks- Cory

1 - 4 of 4 Posts