Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
I like alot!!!!!tight work

·
P10 Geek
1,565 Posts
Why is you muffler cock-eyed? Did it come loose or something? If not, having it located that was is restricting the exhaust flow. I'll assume you have 2 90 degree elbows under there to get it to look "RWD" JDM stylin'

More bends = less flow

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NismoPC said:
Why is you muffler cock-eyed? Did it come loose or something? If not, having it located that was is restricting the exhaust flow. I'll assume you have 2 90 degree elbows under there to get it to look "RWD" JDM stylin'

More bends = less flow
thanks for spreading your knowledge on exhaust flow and trying to point out that im a riceboy and yes its custom 2 1/4 with a magnaflow muffler pacesetter header and testpipe, i like em loud and nasty. thats my turbo project in the garage.

·
Registered
241 Posts
nice...i like the tilted exhaust. looks great with the apexi N1 muffler. car is a very nice and fresh red. i love it!

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NateSR20 said:
nice car - and what does it say on that other SE-R in the garage?
it says "project smoke talons" my bro has a awd talon and is talkin ****, hes sayin i wont be able to touch him when i go turbo. we'll see what happens when its done.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its fast for about 2 blocks then something breaks. in the past month the weld around the wastegate cracked,cv boot,shifter linkage, ecu and im sure something is goin wrong as i type.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
YAY for Diamondstar! haha...

so is this the one you baked out??

I remember seing your car at mikes cookout a few months ago.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah thats the baked one. i getting the white painted red so ill have matching cars one boosted the other n/a

1 - 17 of 17 Posts