SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here it is my Black 95 SE...yeah yeah cut me some slack on the SE it's alright for me.

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

[This message has been edited by Slider (edited 04-12-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's some more...

front view- black and white

a cool negative i did in my driveway

i'll get some night pics tonight hopefully.

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SE, so yeah that's a joke, listen, i'm dirty and i know it, so, don't go showing off a car u know to be crap, ok, yeah, so just, whatever, ya jew

------------------
I am dirty

·
Registered
756 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dirty:
SE, so yeah that's a joke, listen, i'm dirty and i know it, so, don't go showing off a car u know to be crap, ok, yeah, so just, whatever, ya jew

</font>
? Troll ?

·
Registered
118 Posts
The Car looks good, but you got to get rid of that pin stripe down the side.

------------------
Soon, My SE-R will be BACK

·
Registered
705 Posts
looks just like my se-r, cept i have the wheels, suspension, tint, and no ugly pinstripe

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
466 Posts
Dirty, you have been warned. That talk will not be tolerated here.

Auto, my fiancee's car has the same pinstripe, and its the only way we can tell our cars apart. You need to dyno your car sometime with the new motor.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yea, I would like to, It will probably be done next week, I can't wait, I HATE having to share a car with my mom, especially because it is a slow Ford Contour, and I don't like having 4 doors. But I will probably Dyno it after a while, I have no money right now (unemployed college student).

------------------
Soon, My SE-R will be BACK

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AutoSE-R:
The Car looks good, but you got to get rid of that pin stripe down the side.

</font>
nothing wrong with the pin striping,imho.
mine has a silver pin stripe in the same place,along with silver SE-R script style lettering down low,just aft of the front wheels. match's the silver rpo1's just fine :)
can you say 1 of a kind? damn straight!

·
Registered
844 Posts
My car has a pinstripe. yes "a" pinstripe. I peeled off one side and got tired. I never got back to taking them off. so from one side my care looks kinda ugly.
Don't worry about having an SE, I had one before. good car, just don't go playing with any se-r's they will hand you your ass. I tried when I had the se.(before I knew)

------------------
The dirty rain falls in funky town
95ser W/s3,place race CAI,header,catback,JWT ECU,short throw,17" shoguns,kyb,pro lines,strut tower, yadda,yadda...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks guys. Well i happen to like the pinstripe. it's red and silver so i think it kinda goes with the car?? oh well...

well i plan on doing some stuff to it this summer. I want to put on that stillen filter, and lower the car. i don't know if i can lower the car anymore than it is...check out my wheelgap in the front....it's close to scraping right now
heheheh

see? that's sooooooooooo low. haha, no seriously i plan on getting springs to bring it down an inch, inch and a half or so. Rims i might get in college but don't have the $$ for right now(unless someone's selling some SE-R rims)and yes my car is dirty right now...and i can't stand it...

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dirty, maybe you didnt realize that some people may take offense when you use jew as an insult. white christians arent the only people in america, so please dont use slurs like that.

·
Registered
466 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">SE, so yeah that's a joke, listen, i'm dirty and i know it, so, don't go showing off a car u know to be crap, ok, yeah, so just, whatever, ya jew
------------------
I am dirty</font>
...you are also banned. We don't need people like you posting that here. If you can come up with a good reason as to why you shouldn't be banned, I MIGHT let you back in.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mike- oh man, what's a pic of my dad's explorer doing there? i meant to put up my car....hahhaahah yeah i go offroading in my car...riiiiight.

------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

·
Registered
844 Posts
Actually your car looks like my old SE. all I had was a muffler and some rims. still I liked that car. ran great. Good luck on your mods. there was an article in the sport compact car for the se. I don't remember which month....
I like that reverse negative pic.

------------------
The dirty rain falls in funky town
95ser W/s3,place race CAI,header,catback,JWT ECU,short throw,17" shoguns,kyb,pro lines,strut tower, yadda,yadda...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike- i can't remember the month either of that article. I agree, the negative looks cool...i have a front pic of that too in negative, looks tite with the dark blue headlights and fogs. my favorite pic is one i took yesterday at a park. It's in black and white. i took it looking head-on near the ground....i love the way the lights give off a little glare thing.....oh and i think it looks "mean" from this view and kinda looks like it's got an IC on it(i think it does)....

later guys.
(Forgot the backwards slash before the second "b", ooops.
------------------
-Dan
Black 95 200sx SE

[This message has been edited by Slider (edited 04-14-2001).]

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Slider:
.....oh and i think it looks "mean" from this view and kinda looks like it's got an IC on it(i think it does)....
</font>
Don't you wish....keep dreamin

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
My first car was a SE...I actually miss that thing sometimes...It had Place Racing CAI, Pacesetter Header ( Piece of shiet ), Tusudo dual dtm exhaust, Electron Blue paint, Clear Corners, 17 TSW Revos (silver), Sprint Lowering Springs,GTR Agressor wing and Misc..stuff...Oh Yeah and a LOUD ASS SYSTEM. Kenwood Excelon 811 head unit..Eclipse Pointsource Components up Front, MTX Blue Thunder 50x4 running mids, MTX Blue Thunder 500D running 3 MTX Blue Thunder 10s....Plus a cool ass Clifford Alarm with Remote Start...damn..sorry guys...Memories..

------------------
Irwin 96 200sx SE-R (stock)

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Hey I have an SE too. www.sentra.net is a site devoted the the GA16 motor that we have, just in case you haven't been there yet. The guys here are great and are always willing to help! Good luck with your car.

------------------
late,
wes
my site

1 - 20 of 22 Posts