SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The 98 SE I bought from a Nisan dealership I sold cars at. Some idiot decided to take a left turn as I was going through a light at 40 MPH. (no seatbelt) It was totalled and who knows where it went. :(

The 99 SE-L I bought from a guy in Arizona and it was modded to the wall, I sold it to a friend of mine that moved to Dallas. :( Oh well I guess I still have a classic.

Thanks to Silversx for being for changing my sox and hosting these pics. :D

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Holy crap I havent seen pictures that big in awhile. So I take it the gray one was the 98 that had a 99 front? Too bad they are gone, looked pretty sweet. How did they do on the course?

·
Registered
999 Posts
sorry to hear about the 98' being totalled and that you sold the 99'. atleast it was to a friend of yours but, you have a nice classic...

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
Holy crap I havent seen pictures that big in awhile. So I take it the gray one was the 98 that had a 99 front? Too bad they are gone, looked pretty sweet. How did they do on the course?
The Grey 98 had the 98 front end. I just sold a kid a SE-L and traded him the rear part between the taillights. (what a sucker) LOL

The SE-L did good on the course. I had a full suspension, and it dyno'd @156 hp so it scooted pretty well.

Thanks for all the other compliments guys. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts