SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
but young at heart
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you guys think of this install. It was my poor/quick attempt at a "new for me" bumper cover since the old one was pretty well cracked. (I still am searching for a black rear bumper cover, just can't find that color car in any wrecking yards) I decided on a G20 bumper cover since the '94 B13 bumper cover was no longer available at the wrecking yard. DAM!! Oh well.

I know the paint job sucks, it's just temporary until I can get a pro to spray it so bare with me. And don't mind the missing side lamps, also my fog lamp harness is hanging down next to the license plate. What do you think of the swap overall?

·
Someday it will be done..
141 Posts
I like it a lot. I think it looks great and might do something similar with mine in the future.

·
SE-R Fetishist
419 Posts
ive wanted to put p10 bumpers on my b13 ever since i bought it.

i gotta see more pics.

·
but young at heart
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funny, ive always wanted to try this covertion.. do u have any side shots?
I'll get side pics today. Be prepared to see some gap issues. If this bumper cover was about 1"-1.25" narrower then it would be right on and look very OEM. I might work on creating a jig to narrow the bumper cover.

·
NEOVVL
187 Posts
that shot looks pretty good. and this coming from a guy that doesn't care for the b13 body. if it had side skirts and a rear to match it'd be on point.

·
but young at heart
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Side pics for you to see the gap:

I'd continue development of a custom mod'd bumper cover if there is enough demand.

Don't mind the fender/hood gaps. I recently had both fenders off and I didn't adjust them correctly when I reinstalled them. I'll fix that this week.

·
but young at heart
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I plan on fixing the gaps very soon. I'm going to narrow the bumper cover with custom cuts. And I have stock P10 fogs on order right now. I'll update with new pics of course.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.