SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3rd time around
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i sold my ITR powered civic to build another classic. well here it is, picked it up on the way home from a mountain biking trip. long story short, i stopped and asked the lady if she wanted to sell her car. she replied with a yes and i ended up getting it that night for $1100. she was the second owner and had owned it since 94. car definatly needs paint and a new hood but there is absolutely not a spec of rust. its pretty much stock right now, just getting started.

pass side

driver side

rear

just got new tires

and heres the suspension, tein SS

·
MMM, organized crime
740 Posts
Did the old lady have the Azenis on there when you bought it? If so, kick ass old lady:D Nice find tho, and a great price!

·
3rd time around
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
haha, no. the old lady had some S rated Kumho tires on there. i just got the azenis wednesday and the coilovers today

the car was her comuter car, she had an 80 mile comute 5 days a week. it has 236,000 miles but pulls harder then any stock se-r ive ever driven. she gave me all the maintnance records and she even had the window sticker and owners manual. the seats and steering wheel had covers on the for the last ten years. they are mint!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
can't wait to see that thing dropped. with a few bolt ons.. u can keep up wit ur old type r :)

·
15642uner
1,681 Posts
nice find! same color as mine :)

·
3rd time around
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SE-Real707 said:
nice!! :biggthump its the same color as mine so it will be fun seeing what you do w/ it. Do you plan on keeping it the same color?
so far the only plans are for swaybars, a roll bar, and some nx2000 brakes. the color will stay the same

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
That's a steal. Nice whip. Hopw much did the Teins run you?

·
3rd time around
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the tein's ran me about a grand.

nobody backed into it, previous owner hit a deer. im not to worried about it right now. cosmetics have always been the last thing on my mind.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.