SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
I agree. I'm showin these pics to a friend who just got a B14 in the past few months.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
get rid of the chrome wheels

·
Building my DE
604 Posts
Hey Edrick, the car is looking good, I want to make the same thing with the rear bumper but I want to end the university first,

the header is awesome, post some dyno numbers when you have them.

:biggthump

·
Boost Addict
1,451 Posts
Absolutely astounding!! BIG thumbs up for taking OEM to the next level.:biggthump :biggthump

·
Like it or Don't Like it
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the comments guys.

mud flaps fit nice...I got thee front ones for B14 from Greg...back ones fit from any model se or se-r

about the filter...who needs one? hehe..the maf is not mine and the computer either Im waiting for an other reprogrammed ecu to place back my VE MAF and the complete CAI...it will go with no " air filter" all I use is screen to protect it from rocks and stuff from coming in...

·
Laser Cats!
285 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys.

mud flaps fit nice...I got thee front ones for B14 from Greg...back ones fit from any model se or se-r

about the filter...who needs one? hehe..the maf is not mine and the computer either Im waiting for an other reprogrammed ecu to place back my VE MAF and the complete CAI...it will go with no " air filter" all I use is screen to protect it from rocks and stuff from coming in...
Wow thats got to be the smartest thing Ive heard in a while. :rolleyes:

Truett

·
Like it or Don't Like it
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You guys shouldn't worry about it....non of u pay for it...its my car my engine...it blows I fix it....still tons of cars run like that....and this car isn't my daily driver...its just a nice looking sunday / race car.

the Intake on the low part has a screen plus the VE MAF has an other screen I have been running the VE for more than 2-3 years like that now...no problem and there shouldn't be either...

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts

·
from beasty to a beauty
1,000 Posts
the wheels look awesome!! and props on not running a filter for the time being....my boy ran his 82 small block chevy without an air filter for ~10k miles....it still runs to this day :rofl:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts