SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
!!My B15 Se W\pp!!

I know there arent many B15ers here but I love the sr20 as you all do too.

Well I just washed and polished up the car so I could post my pics of the new Bling on the SE.........RAYS G-Games 18x7.5 on 225/40/18 rubber:

Out in front of SDSU:

Out in front of COX Arena:

Rims and Front Grille:

Let me know what you think...............

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
nice rims. drop the car more! haha

·
Registered
424 Posts
slam that car......the rims and the color of the car really go together........

nice

vince

·
Registered
299 Posts
nice car...damn i love SD!! Thats the school i want to go to hopefully next year...otherwise i will just settle for a local university down here. I definately want to move down there tho! I LOVE IT DOWN THERE!

You need a front lip. Maybe CF will be good. :biggthump

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
The car and rims look great! Nice color choices on both. :)

And what's up with the "slam the car, y0!" :rolleyes: comments?

Put on a performance suspension perhaps, but you don't have much wheel/fender gap. Looks terrific. :biggthump

·
Registered
440 Posts
Shawn B said:
And what's up with the "slam the car, y0!" :rolleyes: comments?

Put on a performance suspension perhaps, but you don't have much wheel/fender gap. Looks terrific. :biggthump
I disagree. You put on a "performance suspension" on that car with those 18s and it will sit like a Murano. Even with the B15 Nismo suspension I think it would look funny on 18s. The addition of the 18s alone tells me that he not after an all-out performance machine requiring a great "performance suspension". I imagine he's looking for a combination of looks and decent street performance, thus the 18s.

IMO, something just doesn't seem right. Maybe the wheels seem too big to me, I don't know. However, I do think the Edge front lip that JP has along with some Spec V headlights and blacking out the grill will help tremendously.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well thanks to all for the good words. I have been getting the same response about the rims being big and making the car look small on the b15sentra.net boards. I do want to do the edge aero spoiler like JP and others and I will probably go to Spec lights soon because mine are starting to fog over and peel a clear film. Yesterday I finally installed the Hotshot Header and my short shifter and I love them a ton. thanks for the compiments and there is definetly more to come.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts