SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Taco Bell parking lot.. That is just classic!

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Although the side exhaust is a eye catcher, the flames are really what makes this car a trophy winner every time it's entered in a car show.
:)

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The stickers were sourced at pep Boys, (I have a premium account there) I had to special order the really heavy duty stickers so when I go real fast (80mph+) they don't come off.

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
wow, that's pretty ridiculous. is that really you're beater car? please excuse me if that's a stupid question. that wing is huge

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The wing IS huge but when you go as fast as I do you need it. It puts downforce on the car when I go upwards of 85MPH.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
virgin mary and a aluminum wing cant g0 wrong.

·
sellout
1,000 Posts
I would crawl on my knees a mile up hill on broken glass to have that.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
wait...all that fender space...can you say Dubs/Spinners?

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
whitehawk said:
I would crawl on my knees a mile up hill on broken glass to have that.
I don't blame you, I had to BEG the previous owner to sell it to me. Than I had to fly from Utah to Boston to get it, then drove it 4 days home. I had to pay $500 over high book for it because it was a one owner.

gottabfast said:
wait...all that fender space...can you say Dubs/Spinners?
I would, but I am trying to keep it sleeper style.

worldcrafter said:
if you got a side exhaust, then what's with the hexagonal tip in the rear? Weight savings man, weight savings!
Well that is a good question, I have the side exhaust for when I race and I run the real exhaust when I am just cruising the streets. :)

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the compliments guys, it makes all my hard work really worth it when other enthusiasts appreciate a clean car. :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
I dunno,
If I saw that car on the street I would probabally think you were trying to be "cool" like some dumb arse H.S. Student.
If you wanted to poke "fun" at something get something else that obviously is a joke--Like mabye a wood paneled Reliant k with an ironing board riveted to the trunk lid or something.
I dunno,
just imo

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
MaddMatt said:
Is this some sort of joke???
No, absolutely not. I'm just givng props to one of the cleanest cars in the universe. No joke here, this forum is all business...

1 - 20 of 80 Posts