SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the wee hours of July 4, 2001 I decided, after drinking heavily, to go driving for whatever reason. I didn't make it more than a mile down the road before totalling my 200SX SE-R that I had just paid $3649.89 to have the engine replaced in. I loved this car a whole lot, and although I had taken pictures of the car after the wreck, I had lost the film and never got it developed...until my mother found them and finally developed them. I was so drunk...gah. I'll never do it again. I miss my SE-R. Anyway, I got a before pic followed by some after shots too. She was a beautiful SE-R and had under 1000 miles on a 98 SR20DE (replaced by NISSAN) when she met her doom.

There were 2 other passengers, one of them flew out of the back window of my car while it was rolling..he survived, but has fragments of glass in his back to this very day. He didn't go to the hospital, and we didn't tell the police to save my ass. I just told them when I gave the report that I was alone, and had drank one beer earlier. My car was hidden from the road and no police saw it until about 4AM by which time I had sobered up a little. Thank god no charges were filed...It would have sucked. Losing my car was enough to teach me the lesson that alcohol+driving=bad.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ugh..that's tammy. My ex as of a few days ago...sigh.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
cnynracer1 said:
damn that sucks dude. Glad you're alive.

Now who's that girl with the tight ass legs?

I was wondering the same thing, just didn't want to ask. Leave it to Frank to ask the important questions. ;)

·
Rebuilding the W11:P
1,114 Posts
(bud frogs voice) SO-BER-ING :eek:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Damn man that's crazy... That's good that ur alive and sad that such a beautiful car was destroyed... Better the car than u...

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I was thinking the same thing haahaa.

Glad you weren't hurt man.

cnynracer1 said:
Now who's that girl with the tight ass legs?

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HkSBlueBird4u said:
dont drive an se-r while being high. jesus guy u look blitzed in your sig pic..
Actually, I wasn't high. I had been drinking. As far as my sig, my eyes are always crazy looking (red and irritated). Crazy eyes. I know customers probably think I'm on drugs or high when I'm talking to them, but I'm not - so it's all good.

Sometimes, one of my pupils will get larger than the other. Just out of the blue. It sucks. I try to blink my eyes real fast to make it go away, but it just takes a bit before it 'calms down'.

The sig pic will change...in due time. :D

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Storm88000, these are for you buddy. And only you!

Gawd, I miss that car sometimes. But I'm sure I'd miss my NX if I went back to the B14. </shameless B13 plug> ;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Wow the car looks like a used bar of soap...rounded
off on all the edges. Glad you came out okay and
learned from it, some people never seem to. You
reminded me I need to get some more car pictures
before something like THAT happens to mine.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts