SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is I got it for $217 used with the Hi boost Low boost steering wheel remote off of ebay,and the guy selling it was local.

here's my gangsta arm rest too!!!with power windows

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Nice! How did you finally Set the switches on the back? The setting that was shown to the top of the pic or the one to the bottom of the pic? I Got one to install when my turbo goes back on in april. Let me know man!

Allan

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I set it like that guy showed me I have HI/Low boost setting on minimal so at Low boost it goes to 8psi and Hi goes to 10 psi,I didn't mess with the balance dial.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
tight man

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
Where did you get that arm rest??

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Thats a sweet boost controller!

-Josh

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got that arm rest out of a 97 G20

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, sure did!!!

·
WWJD
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We just took the bizel out, thats easy my boy did all the wiring.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I don't like it, it doesn't go with the rest of your interior, and when do you need to switch from hi to low so fast that you can't even reach 2 inches to poke your b-spec?

Justin

·
BTCC VE Power
5,151 Posts
Crono1321 said:
I don't like it, it doesn't go with the rest of your interior, and when do you need to switch from hi to low so fast that you can't even reach 2 inches to poke your b-spec?

Justin
lol...

anyway you might wanna put the switch on the other side... usually you shift with your right so, when dragging your more likely to have you left hand on the wheel more than the right so that might be the way to go

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
ive always thought the switch was ugly ( noo offense to your car because i still want it, just why didnt they think of black instead of yellow and white lol ) but the switch actually is very affective for drag racing low boost in low gears push the botton for high boost in the higher gears. lowers wheel spin... when i get the button my plan is to paint it block and mount it some where really close so i can just push it. but i couldnt drive with it on the wheel id be accidentally highboostin on u turns and **** lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts