SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....from the body shop. Check it out. It's a '91 Toyota MR2 NT, with 17" Enkeis, Greddy cat-back, Kaminari Body kit, and full suspension. These aren't the best pictures as the sun was at a bad angle. These are from today:

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES Bushings, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

'98 VR6, stock (the womans car)

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Jordan looks good! post some pics of yoru gf car for everyone since your in the posting mood.

------------------
Peter
..on AIM = NyceP26
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU (with correct timing now @ 15TDC),91 INTAKE CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, F/R X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
he did but failed to mention that it was his girlfriends.
</font>
Read the sig. It might as well be all mine, she hates driving.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES Bushings, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The SE-R is well over a second faster in the 1/4 mile than my brothers MR2. I ran a 15.1 he would maybe run a 16.1 if he was lucky. It's not fast at all. But it looks soo awesome.

BTW, I'll take more and better pics of his car tommorow and post them in here.

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts