SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
indoor film makes photo's blue. or could be the scaner ?

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
hell yeah MarC! rock that NX!

cool pictures

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
8,148 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey MarC, nice NX.Have you had the bump strip sprayed or did it come like that?Are those flashers on the strip? The JDM NXs in NZ have a small oval one on the front fenders but I like that.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Ian, I used the McGuires 3 system and I am ready to fall over.

NZ91NX, in 93 all the NXs came with body colored side moldings.

MarC

·
Registered
179 Posts
were do you live in nj i live near new brunswick i have a 91 se-r. if you want e mail me a [email protected] ok want to know if there are any other nj people out there

·
Registered
222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by blitz4x:
were do you live in nj i live near new brunswick i have a 91 se-r. if you want e mail me a [email protected] ok want to know if there are any other nj people out there</font>
Hey Blitz, there are a few of us from NJ. Im in brick, and work in East Brunswick. MarC is west of me. There are two other guys from brick on here also, one with an NX, the other with a classic (I think).

-jason

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MarC:
Ian, I used the McGuires 3 system and I am ready to fall over.

NZ91NX, in 93 all the NXs came with body colored side moldings.

MarC
</font>
Tell me about it. I stated around 9am and did not finish until around 2:30 or 3. That was non stop. I hope I never have to do stage 1 for a year like it says. But one thing, it really comes off easy. Just hard as hell to apply.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I live in brick, NJ too, i drive a 92 white nx...whats up guys. Ill probably see u around. My friend Nismoser lives in Jackson, hes got a white 91 classic.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

·
Registered
92 Posts
That is one clean NX. I have a 92 with some crappy grey trim that goes all around the car and sits around the headlights. I would love to have it look like yours...

Nice job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts