SR20 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, for a while I've been experiencing a little bog downness, but that's not what this threads about since there are plenty of answers to be found on that. That's just how my car is depressed, because it appears to be like that whenever it's in the mood. Now, I'm having problems with some vibration. Seizures if you will.

I did a search, couldn't really come up with anyone experiencing the same thing. Basically (again whenever my car feels like it...some days it's perfectly fine) I'll be driving and all of a sudden there comes a horrible vibration that feels like it's located right underneath my feet. It can be during cornering, slight cornering, or just straight lines. And it's sometimes slight, sometimes harsh. I drive the same route every day, it happens basically every other day. It felt at first like my wheel was about to fall off. I had a similiar problem in my old sunfire and it was a wheel bearing, but that was a constant vibration, not intermittent. Also, when it's vibrating like that, it seems to go away if I take my foot off the gas, but it comes right back when I step on it. The Nissan dealer I normally take my car to couldn't replicate it. My roomate couldn't really replicate it, so basically my car just feels like being a punk and doing it when nobody is around. I am just looking for suggestions, I mean I can look under there and see that everythng is pristine and appears to be fine, but what kind of testing can I do? Thanks for any help guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts