SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
cool pictures, from looking at all the pictures it seems that thier were not that many people or cars.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There were more people than my pictures suggest, still it was a small convention and I think that actually made it more fun as we were able to spend a lot of time catching up and chatting about stuff! When it is too big you miss meeting people and such!

Why could you not attend this year Louie? I am hoping you can make Georgia in March of 2009!

·
Mr. Grumpypants
1,277 Posts
Sorry Wes... I wasn't able to click on your picture so I thought that was it. For whatever reason, it wouldn't work for me so I had to go to the root in your photobucket and go from there. I thought you just had that small picture and that was it.

I really look like a tool in front of your rental... how'd you con me into taking that picture again?

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Wes... I wasn't able to click on your picture so I thought that was it. For whatever reason, it wouldn't work for me so I had to go to the root in your photobucket and go from there. I thought you just had that small picture and that was it.

I really look like a tool in front of your rental... how'd you con me into taking that picture again?
That was easy, tools usually pose for photo's!

·
Criminology
1,931 Posts
There were more people than my pictures suggest, still it was a small convention and I think that actually made it more fun as we were able to spend a lot of time catching up and chatting about stuff! When it is too big you miss meeting people and such!

Why could you not attend this year Louie? I am hoping you can make Georgia in March of 2009!
Wes, I did want to go, but Money was a big issue, keep in mind I am still getting the car back together from the 07 connvention including bills, but the car is running strong now. I will see you in Georgia though.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
There's hardly any excuse for 08. Josh drove from Cinncy to pick me up and we drove to vegas. I only found out like the day before we left that he had been laid off. He still doesnt have a job...and was that way for a while. He made it :p so no excuses for anyone :D

·
-
3,560 Posts
Wes, would it be OK to use some of your images for a promotional video for the 09 convention?

·
-
3,560 Posts
Great thanks! I think the resolution is fine for video..if not I will let you know once I am in the 'meat' of putting it all together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts