SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, had a few questions.. about to part out my NX to some people, and wasnt sure on the going price for everything.. any help would be great..

Brakes(heard about 100)
Center Console/armrest
Door Panels
auto to manual conversion pieces..(ie driveshaft etc..)
rims
t tops(both great and clean)
parcel??

AC/option bezel
valve cover
and anything else worth partin out?

The engine itself is strong.. blown a head gasket in it and had it taken apart and re-done.. was pulling extremely hard.. how much would that usually go for if someone wanted to put it in a daily driver or whatever.. about 150k miles

and the whole car? itself? just body damage.. hood/bumpers..etc.. can see the pics under Cars for sale.. the junkyard would take 400.. so i dont know..

ANY HELP PLZ would be GREAT!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
how much would you want for the tail-lights , t-tops, VC, ya might as well remove the control arms because those will go quick.......I think someone is lookin for seatbelt hardware still.....if you have the room and the time you will get more than $400.....
search the forum for " parting out nx" and see what all was sold..........usually more than 400..........

·
Registered
493 Posts
I will take that armrest off your hands. PM me with details and price shippped to 49401. Is this posted in part sales? or car for sale?

·
Registered
493 Posts
I said I am interested in the armrest. I would pay like 10-15 bucks for it. Just Pm me if you really want to sell it. I posted before about this.

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
yeah dude you definite;y stand to make more than 400 bucks on mechanical parts and interior alone . keep it and part that bad boy out. search for the items you are selling on the forum here and see what the average price is then price you stuff competitively and it will go. Us NXers are always looking for a good deal on spare parts, at it seems our cars get rarer and rarer by the minute.. I was glad I kept alot of my stock stuff when i bought the 93 NX as it needed some restoring.. anyhow good luck to you on this. and I will see you soon for the stuff we talked about!! :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am sorry for the delay on the prices/deals, I am not at home currently so I am going through another source for the pics/things on my car for now.. and im tryingn to sort through and get a good price on certain things.. Sorry guys...

Alright, from the info I have collected so far, these are the prices for some of the items.. if its not listed PM me with a price.. its negotiable of course..

control arms- 15$ each
front brakes-90$
center consol-50$
transmision-230$
engine-170$
sunvisors 8$ each
fans 10$
seat rails 35$

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
Where are you located? As long as the fans are in good shape, I'll take them. I also need the cover at the base of the windshield by the wipers. Is the driver side foglight and trim piece in tact?

Chris

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey man,

For the parts you mentioned, havent found a reasonable price on em, the price varies significantly.. so if ya wanna make me an offer on the ttops..vc etc.. im sure we can find a happy medium... and please include shipping from 92277.. thanks

James

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
dont part that out fix it!!!

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
Ill take the front brake setup for 90$, how much for the rear?What all is included?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.