SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best of 14.3X @ 100.7mph

It was really a 14.4X but I had a tiny Asian chick in the car that couldn't have weighed more than 100lbs so that makes it a 14.3X. I don't know which one was that run but I have 3-4 14.4, 2 of which were at 100.X mph. I couldn't better a 2.3 60ft time tonight. Mike Jez dragged there Saturday and he did no better, and he has got 2.1 60ft times like me as well. It is SO HARD to get traction on street tires! I tried going as far as only giving half throttle thru first and I still couldn't better a 2.3X. Sometimes spun a little thru second, sometimes did not.

There's nothing like a solid 2-3 bark on down the 1/4 lemme tell ya

Next mod- slicks (and downpipe removal at the track)

Mod after that- boost controller

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
Best of 14.3X @ 100.7mph

It was really a 14.4X but I had a tiny Asian chick in the car that couldn't have weighed more than 100lbs so that makes it a 14.3X. I don't know which one was that run but I have 3-4 14.4, 2 of which were at 100.X mph. I couldn't better a 2.3 60ft time tonight. Mike Jez dragged there Saturday and he did no better, and he has got 2.1 60ft times like me as well. It is SO HARD to get traction on street tires! I tried going as far as only giving half throttle thru first and I still couldn't better a 2.3X. Sometimes spun a little thru second, sometimes did not.

There's nothing like a solid 2-3 bark on down the 1/4 lemme tell ya

Next mod- slicks (and downpipe removal at the track)

Mod after that- boost controller

</font>

Lower the Tire pressure to atleast 15, rev to 3000 rpms and SLip dont dump the clutch and flutter out of the hole.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks, custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Super AFC Apexi, Greddy EGT, AutoMeter Boost Gauge, HK$ Turbo Timer, Blitz SBC, Eibach Sportlines , Haltec coming soon, full facelift coming soon. Full 180 Deg turn about to take place. Cars almost paid off you see :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts