SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
US Air Force SE-R
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am trying to pick out the right camber plate for my car. I am unsure on what to get. I don't want to spend alot. I would like the Cusco Camber plates.

http://www.projectnissan.com/shopping/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1191

Can any camber plate work with gc coilovers? I don't want to order something I can't use.

I ordered 4 koni bump stops. The shock boots. Do I need anything else? I replaced my FCAB already.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Hey dude whats up? Answer to your question- yes you can use the Blue Cusco Camber Plates- they will work with the GroundControl/AGX set up-they are the more affordable ones, a little more affordable than the Gound Control ones, but both offer limited camber adjustablity. I myself have the Cuscos and i like them, you can also use the GroundControl camber plates with this set up as well but the reason why i think a lot of members use the Ground Controls more is they offer 1 inch more travel in the Suspension which our cars so desperatley need (youve probably seen they are thicker and mount on top of the strut tower. Both are great in my opinion, i just didnt plan on slamming my car so i didnt feel the need to have that extra 1 inch travel- but if you can snag some Ground Controls used or find a deal on them i say go for it. Either way you win and are not wasting your money because both are good Quality pieces. Hope this helps out dude! :biggthump

·
US Air Force SE-R
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey dude whats up? Answer to your question- yes you can use the Blue Cusco Camber Plates- they will work with the GroundControl/AGX set up-they are the more affordable ones, a little more affordable than the Gound Control ones, but both offer limited camber adjustablity. I myself have the Cuscos and i like them, you can also use the GroundControl camber plates with this set up as well but the reason why i think a lot of members use the Ground Controls more is they offer 1 inch more travel in the Suspension which our cars so desperatley need (youve probably seen they are thicker and mount on top of the strut tower. Both are great in my opinion, i just didnt plan on slamming my car so i didnt feel the need to have that extra 1 inch travel- but if you can snag some Ground Controls used or find a deal on them i say go for it. Either way you win and are not wasting your money because both are good Quality pieces. Hope this helps out dude! :biggthump
Thanks for the info. This helps out a lot.

·
DRIVING SER's SINCE 1993!
539 Posts
I myself had gc plates and absolute loved them ! That give you the most adjustability plus the extra one inch helps .I used them with gc sleves and eibach springs with agx's it was awsome set up for the track ! Now I have ksport gt pro coilovers and I want to get another set of gc camber plates to match up with the ksports . :biggthump

1 - 5 of 5 Posts