SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are off of a totalled nissan nx2000 we found in a junkyard. it hit with it's front end and caught fire, but the wheels were fine. 230 bucks. the tires were shot though.

*note: ws_ftp is really screwing my pictures up when i upload them for some reason (stupid beta version), so this picture looks like crap. it gets the point across though, sorry.

------------------
feature your se-r or other car on my site!
http://www.geocities.com/myfastser/

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
Looks good Monsoon. I saw an SSB race car with those rims on it last year (don't ask me how it was legal in SSB). I thought it looked great. However, I still think the stock rims from a b14 se-r look even better on our Classics.

I just got fresh shots of my car developed. I'll post them as soon as I get them on photopoint.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
I seem to be having technical difficulty posting my picture. It's too damn big (the picture, that is)

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

[This message has been edited by MaddMatt (edited 03-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MaddMatt (edited 03-28-2001).]

·
Registered
466 Posts
You should look around for B14 wheels. I just found another set for $100. Anyone need a set of B13 Sentra wheels? I have an extra set of those too.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Eric am I going to have to have my "friends" come to your house? I do know where you live and keep all the "spare" parts.... I would even be nice and not even touch your "civic" *ducks*

·
Registered
466 Posts
Are you threatening me? I need TP for my bung hole.

WOW Beavis and Butthead flashback

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
This little piece of........Keeps on finding all kinds of super deals, and refuses to share the wealth. Thats why Im going to get my dads truck, go to his house, grab a set of rims...set of tires...Ben a tranny( I still dont want to do a tranny swap)...grab a header...spare parts and bolts... Yup and he wont know the difference.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
This little piece of........Keeps on finding all kinds of super deals, and refuses to share the wealth. Thats why Im going to get my dads truck, go to his house, grab a set of rims...set of tires...Ben a tranny( I still dont want to do a tranny swap)...grab a header...spare parts and bolts... Yup and he wont know the difference.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Bring it on buddy, bring it on. You know I have a B13 at home that just NEEDS a set of 200SX wheels. Calum should find a set for the REX, it looked badass with them on there.

·
employment whiplash, NC
3,646 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">what have you done to that beast!? are those borbet wheels?</font>
They are Mim Pescara wheels. 15X7. They're a dead ringer for Borbet type T, though. Got them CHEAP from Discount Tire Direct. $60 each. I actually didn't like the way they looked on the car until I got the Ground Controls. It's only lowered ~1 inch.

------------------
Matt
92 SE-R from Heck

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
A deal I'm still kicking myself for passing up was a set of near-new '99 SE-Limited wheels on eBay a good while ago. A junkyard was selling them, and really didn't value them highly - in the picture the rims were just hanging outdoors on an old wood fence.

So, Eric isn't going to tell?

·
Registered
466 Posts
A friend of mine works at a junk yard and they have 2 B14 SE-Rs. Between the 2 cars, I have 4 wheels, maybe 6. They also had a few SR20s, but he said they were asking $1000 for each. He said they sell them all the time for that price
I saw a B15 Sentra, but it was only a GXE. I had visions of a roller SR20 in my car *sigh*

[This message has been edited by NoVTECSER (edited 03-30-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
like what you did, monsoon, really do. classy, almost Panasport-ish, not at all ricey. NOw if only I can find a set of nx wheels....

[This message has been edited by buttnugget (edited 04-08-2001).]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts