SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bored at home when i should be doing a 4 page paper that is due 2morrow!:squint: Past->Present order. Opinions, comments, bashing welcome.. i don't give a fawk!:biggthump

When my car was n/a

My bro's 12 sec ek

First day turbo'd outa my shop!

Hideous sides and back that i got for 30 bucks.. i just had to put it on

After a shitload of tickets cus of the attention the kit was giving.. i went back to stock bumpers. Pictured is my old intercooler

My slutty car spreading wide:biggthump

Side

New intercooler

Interior. Im in the process of laying real carbon fiber down :cool:

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^^ I'll be putting the older style bumper on with a lip.. once i get it painted.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CYDAL.. where in vegas do u live? im going to be heading there for thanksgiving to visit my bro

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
t4 gsr motor with just a jg edelbrock intake manifold. he went 12's and dynoed mid 300's i believe. he did 5 lug conversion, bride seats, takata racing harness, full jdm interior(even carpet, and dash board tray), mugen wheels/front lip.. the works. And he built the car in 2 months from stock red, sohc to get it ready for a show down here. it is now sold.
I changed a few things in my engine bay.. but here's an old pic... i'll post new ones later. thanks for the comments guys!

Money shot

Here's my free bumper i'll be putting on when it gets painted :)

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i got a homedepot lip. i was thinking of laying some cf on that bottom portion of the bumper.. we'll see

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^ yea it's not really an intercooler. it's a CAI Interfooler:biggthump I also like the look of the older bumper.. can't wait to get that thing on.. im only worried about overheating

·
Blast From The Past...
1,994 Posts
sr20det808 said:
CYDAL.. where in vegas do u live? im going to be heading there for thanksgiving to visit my bro
I live more so towards Henderson in the Green Valley area but, I spend most of my time on the west side of town. Due to work and a few of my friend's that have some performance shop's. And a lot of my friend's live in the "Las Vegas" area. Shoot me a PM when you are in town, maybe we can hook up?!

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
sr20det808 said:
^^^ yea it's not really an intercooler. it's a CAI Interfooler:biggthump I also like the look of the older bumper.. can't wait to get that thing on.. im only worried about overheating
Do you have the stock radiator? Many people use the stock 95-97 bumper and just do a little bit of cutting and have no problems with overheating. I see you already cut the vertical "supports" off, they are ugly anyway. :biggthump

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CYDAL.. i'll be in henderson thanks giving to meet my bro who lives up there. Mark... ur car among a very few others inspired me to build by car back in the day. The smurf mobile is a legend to me :) 1QKB13.. Kuruma is car in japanese lol. thanks again guys!

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
oh and jer... i have the stock radiator. i cut just what i needed to.. to fit the intercooler. im thinking of cutting the underneath part(the part u can't see)so air flows up towards the radiator.

·
808 SE-R Mafia: KUKI-MSTR
342 Posts
mean SE-L...is that fourth shot near hopaka street? whenever i go reign--zen i usually park down that street and that fenced off corner is on keeamoku st.

anyway do you hang w/ other sr20de'ers locally?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts