SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is not an SER but I dont have my SER yet. I though I would let yall know what my Car did at the strip tonight.

Best Time

E/T 13.126
MPH 106.2
60 FT 1.928

I am pretty damn happy with that. The car ran 10 passes tonight. All but 3 were 13.37 or faster. 2 I missed 3rd gear, and one I spun all the way through 1st gear. I was running consistent 1.9 60 ft's all night. I even got a 1.87 on my Kuhmo BALD Street tires. The new clutch disk is working wonders for repeatability. (my act blew last time at track, they replaced it and said it was a defect) I have run same 60 ft times before on the old disk, but not consistently. I believe the other one was bad for longer than when it broke for good. . I had several passes in the 105mph range, and the rest were in-between 103 and 104. All this from a Fuel rail. Took my car down 4 tenths. The last time out I got 13.5 @ 104.4 mph.

I did this without a Tach. Mine is broken right now due to My 1.8L miata Coil upgrade I did. I am getting a chip for my Link ECU to get it to work. I was having boost problems all night. I wanted to run 15lb but it would not do it. I have been running 15lb for almost 6 months now, but the gremlin came up since I was at the track. The Turbo i am using is close to yalls T28, just a little smaller. It was running about 13lb when it was running good, but in 1st and 2nd gear it was only around 10-11lb. It might of been higher on my good run, but I was not paying attention the whole time. I think on the current setup I might be able to pull a 12.8 out of it. On a perfect day with EVERYTHING running right, Jesus driving my car, and a tail wind It MIGHT run as fast as a 12.6. That is it for the setup without Race Gas or more boost, or both :). This is on a Stock motor 1.6 miata that made 116 crank HP stock.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Go back to the Miata camp! LOL! J/K man. Good times!! RWD turbo rocks!!

------------------
David
Boosted '98 Super Black SE
Sentra on Steroids

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
See you should have bought more of that race gas in Meridian. I took home a few gallons in an extra tank.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know. Next time I go there I might get some. Not that big of deal as I can get gas from some places here alos. Which SER did you have in Meridian. I saw a few but when Andy blew his motor I forgot about everyting.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
i had the black '96. I talked to you guys at the hotel, and I was helping Andy get his cam timing correct.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats who I though you were. Just wasnt sure.. BTW his car is running good now. Only took 6 months. :)

·
Not on fire... yet
591 Posts
do I hint sarcasm??? Lol

he forgot to mention I was out of work for 8 months..... Savings are nice till you spend it all, but atleast the car is faster :)

BTW, Danny you should post what you did to that poor Lotus in the Kills Forum!! We should have got Video!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts