SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check this **** out:

Cool, huh??

I'm so pissed off right now I can't even explain. Granted my car wasn't a spectical to look @ to begin with, but it was never this ****ed up. Here's some more:

I ****in' hate ol' piece of **** trucks. I got hit by a '67 Ford F250, with a SKINHEAD driving it. ****in' bastard pulled off the road and as I scooted by he tried to make a u-turn and crunched me. ****, I wanted to bash his face in!!!!!!!!!! I know I'm kinda violent right now. Now my car looks like a T.J. beater, I have to get some estimates and stuff, I hope it comes out better than it was. Thanks for lettin' me vent.

PEACE
Josh

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man you just got scared and ran off. Sup with you and skinheads..... and you suppose to be a good customer service rep at sr20development. To tell you the truth...its probably an old customer of yours anyway dogg with your reputation here on the forums.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not trippin', there's always gonna be some lil' bitch that wants to talk **** behind a computer. What are you supposed to do, well...basically I have better fish to fry than someone tryin' to get there post count higher. oh yeah and **** SKINHEADS!!!

Peace

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it's should work click pass the first few pics, then you'll see the damage. I still get pissed when I see the pictures. I jus' finally got the engine taken care of and I was sayin', " you know the only thing next I need is to get hit." See what I get for lippin' off?? God damn I hate this ****, now his adjuster from his Ins. Co. says she won't even come look at my car until she talks to her client. He's in the Navy on a boat, it's gonna take forever!! ****in' ****, yeah, yeah I know I cuss worse than a Trucker, but I think I'n allowed to @ this point.
Well, at least I know that I have a good place to work on it for me. They only do high end Audi's and BMW's. I even got to drive this S2000 they had there after it had been in an accident. The whole front was smooshed and the damn thing looks like new now. So lets hope I can get the same kind of work.
If you had to choose a color to repaint your car what would you choose? Should I keep it black or another color?

PEACE

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
That's pretty mangled looking !!! :eek:
As far as color goes - I love black cars, they're just meaner looking then other color cars IMO. What colors were you considering?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Its not a bad start im just giving my two cents. why called racists remarks about people even when your pissed. Yeah I can imagine streetdragger is super piss about his ride but dont call people names if thats not necessary. He can cuss and be medieval about it and yeah sorry to hear about his ride. Damn.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts