SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Kinda...now without the big Saleen wing. Is amazing how different the car looks now with the stocker. ( In a nice clean way ) I liked the Saleen wing..just kinda grew outta it. Plus got tired of police following and punks revving....The one thing I do miss though is that not as many people try to race me. But yeah cosmetically I've got a bad ass hookup on a Fiber Images CF hood and probably looking at a rear lip/rear bumber. Repainting the car and adding pearl....

As far as the peformancewise I've got JWT ECU ( thanks peter ), Place Racing Cold Air, Stillen 4-1 header, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, 91 BBDET intake cam and Zex 50shot.

Suspensionwise I'm running 300/200 Ground Control Coilovers, KYB AGX's, and a pilot motorsports strut bar ( alright quit lauging guys )

Other Misc..mods are Racing Design Short shifter and some car audio shiet!

·
Registered
765 Posts
very nice! i like it a lot :D

is that a 98 sentra grill? if so how much do they run and is it easy to install? thx

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks yall

Yeah the Greddy SP tip is HUGE!

As far as the grill yeah its a 98 Sentra Grill. Got it from a fellow SE-R driver in WA. I think I paid 60 bucks for it. I believe they run for 115 or so from a dealership.

Yeah I liked the Saleen Wing..just not my style any longerf. Still have it in the house. I doubt I sell it on this forum. Hence the lack of a for sale post..

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I like it better this way then with the big wing. Im partial to the more subtle sleeper look anyway, but that looks classier that way. Good choice. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dude that ****'s dope!!!!!!!! Good choice about the wing, now it actually looks better. Although, is that a GT-R emblem I see??? I hope not. If it is, sorry bro, it gots to go! Other than that.....slammin G!!

laters,
moises:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
hey dude!!! i remember your car at the track a few months back. btw it looks good!!!! i was the guy in the red 1999 sentra se. i'm here back home visiting moms in suisun. :D

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
An SE-R, a Trans Am, and a bike? That has got to be the coolest array of vehicles ever. Add a 1970s VW Super Beetle, and you are my ultimate hero of all time.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
and a mecham on top of being a t/a, I have seen ONE in dallas, and let me tell you. that car is sweet. do all of them come with the smokey and the bandit style bird on the hood??? honestly, that looks bad ass.

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks all!

As far as times SC-MECH...
My best time unfortunatly was on the brakes during bracket racing. 14.9 at 81. The really sad part about it was that I still lost and that was the last race for me in 2001. Its also my last chance to get a good time on nitrous because the car is going turbo. So my best time on nitrous is a 14.9..lol..but the car with a better driver..(look at that 60ft) should have gotten into the low 14's. Mods by the way are CAI, header, exhaust, 91 cam and Zex 50shot, stock clutch with 94,000 ( hard miles )

·
Don't call it a comeback
1,146 Posts
That is a very, very nice 200, man. The wing is better off than on. What kind of turbo setup are you going with? BTW, you even got a "nice SER" from my nieghbor, who has a type R. (he HATES nissans) Also, i don't remember seeing what type of lip that was? Gimme the hookup on that one man!

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks

Its the Stillen Front lip. As far as Turbo kit.....Im again in a state of indecision. I'm trying to decide if its worth turboing my 96,000 mile motor with a Hotshot or Redline kit ( making better power supposedly ) Then getting a DET swap.

I've priced out the turbo kits online and also the swap. Prices come out to be pretty much the same. The kits would be more convienent for me. I'd install the kit here at home and be done with it. Also even if my DE motor would crap out I've heard about low mileage DE motors going for as low as 300-500 bucks. I could always replace the DE I have now when it goes and just move the turbo kit over.

As far as the DET swap. Probably be more reliable. ( Factory components ) Its gonna be done correctly. ( i'd have Sr20development do the swap ) The only thing though is that its a little more expensive then the kits. Again (supposedly) won't make as much power. And then I'd have to drive down to SD and leave me car there. But we'll see what happens I'm waiting for my credit card to get here so I can call and make my order that day while everything is fresh in my head.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Soopa:
Nice ride. I do like the nose. Stealin' makes nice stuff :D What's with the plate on the front? Move to Florida: no front plate, no emissions and all the 93 octane you can burn :D Oh and screw the DET, turbo the DE. When you blow it up, build another DE with real pistons. You'll already have the turbo stuff.
Cheers,
Charlie :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts