SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold my trusty B-13 E that I had for 12 years to a forum member in Tampa. I believe it will be well taken care of.

bye-bye

This is what I replaced it with. A 2002 MR2 Spyder with less than 29,500 miles on it. I have been wanting a roadster for 1.5 years now, and this is it.

But don't worry. I am still with the SE-R communinty. You see, I bought a fun to drive reliable Toyota for a daily driver so I can put money into racing my '92 SE-R

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that is about were I am. Although I think I am still too young to have a mid-life crisis. That might require a Corvette Z0-6........

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny you should ask that Rob. I fit in it quite well actutally. It was between the MR2 or a Miata. I really wanted an '06 Miata (plenty of room there too) but the prices were still too high. The other Miatas were just too small, 1st gen was bareable at best, 2nd gen there is no possible way. Since Toyota had the forethought to place the engine in the back of the MR2, the interior is pretty roomy. Most people are suprised by how much room there is inside.

Yes, it is fun to drive. The steering is soooooo quick and super responsive. It is quite a difference coming from a Sentra.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Funny you should ask that Rob. I fit in it quite well actutally. It was between the MR2 or a Miata. I really wanted an '06 Miata (plenty of room there too) but the prices were still too high. The other Miatas were just too small, 1st gen was bareable at best, 2nd gen there is no possible way. Since Toyota had the forethought to place the engine in the back of the MR2, the interior is pretty roomy. Most people are suprised by how much room there is inside.

Yes, it is fun to drive. The steering is soooooo quick and super responsive. It is quite a difference coming from a Sentra.

Awesome.

Some wheels and a nice squat and I think it will look awesome. Did you sell the Sentra with the Volks?

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Did meeting that guy at the dyno with the white mr2 help you finalize your decision? I gotta admit that white one was nice, made me want one too :D

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
dont the mr2 sypders have the same motor as the lotus elise?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just make sure if you giving a ride to one of your guy friends, you cannot of it converterble top open. Its against the law. :)

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I've always liked the 1st and 2nd gen MR2s but I've never been able to get into the 3rd gen ones for some reason. I guess a convertible would be pretty nice in Florida though! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts