SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
GTI-R DONE
1,151 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hot. Seeing people with bikes makes me want to get one more and more. But it seems with my penchant for speeding tickets, I won't be able to afford one any time soon.

·
Gone V8 Hunting Lately?
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will be careful.

This is my first street bike of my own but I have road several over the years. I couldn't see myself getting a 600 to start out on and then want something bigger after a few months.

·
Rotten Egg
599 Posts
nice bike!! if youve never heard of the tail of the dragon, its a badass 11 mile road with crazy as hell turns the whole time.. its on the tennessee/N. carolina border.. ive been drivin it all weekend while im in town for a wedding.. you should definatly take the bike on it.. im from cincinnati and it took me 5 and a half hours to get here but its way worth it... think about it
matt

·
Gone V8 Hunting Lately?
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1gDSMer said:
nice bike!! if youve never heard of the tail of the dragon, its a badass 11 mile road with crazy as hell turns the whole time.. its on the tennessee/N. carolina border.. ive been drivin it all weekend while im in town for a wedding.. you should definatly take the bike on it.. im from cincinnati and it took me 5 and a half hours to get here but its way worth it... think about it
matt
I know of a couple people that go down there. I would like to give it a go some time after I get use to the bike.

·
Nis-ho
493 Posts
[email protected]$t9d7 said:
I will be careful.

This is my first street bike of my own but I have road several over the years. I couldn't see myself getting a 600 to start out on and then want something bigger after a few months.
a 1000cc as your first bike, you're either dumb, ballsy, or both:rofl: . seriously though, dude, this bike is really really crazy, even for the seasoned rider. so please be extremely careful. my friends wheelie in 6th gear, thats how sickening it is.

otherwise, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I love Yammies more than any other bike company, and I LOVE the R6 and the R1:cool: :biggthump they are gorgeous!!!!

·
EJ25 AWD Monster
4,680 Posts
Harry, what ahve you done? :biggthump Love the RED R1. I rode my frineds 03 R1 a few weeks back, and wow, so much more power than Im use to in my 600. We should go riding soon, Im planning on racing mine tomorrow:D

·
Gone V8 Hunting Lately?
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
TUNED200 said:
Harry, what ahve you done? :biggthump Love the RED R1. I rode my frineds 03 R1 a few weeks back, and wow, so much more power than Im use to in my 600. We should go riding soon, Im planning on racing mine tomorrow:D
I was waiting on you to see this. :cool: I am down for some riding. :biggthump

1 - 20 of 26 Posts