SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I found this in Japan while surfing the net, and should arrive here within the next month. I'm not totally sure, but is the JN15 Pulsar the same as the American SER's?? I have plans for this to be turbo, using det pistons, rods, crank etc. Currently I am pricing up a GT3071R... is this going to be big enough?? My biggest problem is that I cant find a Manifold that matches the VE ports and high mounts the turbo.... thought some of you may have one, so if you do please pm me or email me on [email protected]

Other funny thing is that I found out the guy I brought the car from was a designer for Nissan Japan. :biggthump

Car is 1999 VZR 4 Door Sedan has done 86 000km's, got the 1600VE from factory.

- Cusco RS Mechanical LSD
- Solid Engine Mounts
- Front and Rear Slotted Rotors
- Race Pads
- Braded brake lines
- Cusco Under Brace
- Fujitsubo manifold
- Blitz exhaust
- Blitz Muffler
- Nismo Tower Bar
- 10mm extended lower arm (negative camber arms)
- Crux Adjustables
- Cusco Camber top plates
- Nismo Flywheel
- Lightweight ATS 15x7's with semi track tyres (Advans)

Let me know what you think, and any help you can offer.

Thanks

Paul

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
My biggest problem is that I cant find a Manifold that matches the VE ports and high mounts the turbo....
have you tried Protech? http://www.protech-fabrication.com/

sweet car by the way. i was under the impression the N15 3 door hatch models were nearly identical platforms to our B14's, besides the powertrain stuff.

·
Registered
307 Posts
That is a Primera. Looks dope. If I had just bought it I'd put a leather shift boot and get those door handles painted to match.
nope not a primera... trust me on that one. hehe.

as for the arms, not sure who makes them... I will be investigating further once the car arrives here.

cheers for the comments

paul

·
808 SE-R Mafia: KUKI-MSTR
342 Posts
i'm such a 'tard...in the first interior shot i was like "how come has a stock driver seat and a recaro passenger seat :confused:" :rolleyes:

anyway, sweet car!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice car great find wish i could have found one, all B14 ser parts will fit except for body parts.
Thats the sort of stuff I'm wanting to hear. Thanks for that. I really would love to find side skirts and rear bumper that would fit too

Cheers

Paul

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
nope not a primera... trust me on that one. hehe.

as for the arms, not sure who makes them... I will be investigating further once the car arrives here.

cheers for the comments

paul
Dang busted! That rip in the rear quarter totally got me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
also if anyone has photos of their engine bay of the VE+T conversion please post them here... need ideas and to assist in plans of where to place the GT3071R that im planning

cheers

paul

1 - 20 of 27 Posts