·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
I think...it is a dead link. :)

-saaby

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
She doesn't work!! :~) It says some BS like it will be available within the hour...

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try it now! I just checked it 2 minutes ago!

Louis

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
APEXSER said:
Try it now! I just checked it 2 minutes ago!

Louis
Nope, still nothin. It's probably in your cache and that's why you can still see it, but not us.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
This is the message that I get when I go to that link: "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

-saaby

·
Registered
596 Posts
I saw it. It was very imformative, but it made me jealous to see all your mods. It's pages like that that cause me to have no savings. My mods page would only be 1 screen, but for yours, you have to scroll and scroll and scroll. :D

Nice car, Louis!!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Tommy!

Believe me, I know about the empty savings account! Especially with this engine buildup that I am doing! Tose nice greddy Pistons & Crower Rods aren't cheap!

Louis

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
Louis, the car looks sweet! Is the project almost over? Or do you have 10's in your eyes? :cool:

Get a front shot of the car. I want to see that menacing Skyline intercooler from a front view:D. Also, is there any particular reason you stopped @ 19 psi on the dyno? Or did you just not want to stress the built motor? My stocky held up to 22 psi a couple of weeks ago, but laid down the same numbers as you. I think I need some of those JWT cams you have to hit that much hp @ 19 psi. Good luck with the rest of the project! Keep us filled in!

Frank
So Cal
Wishing there was more than 1 turbo SE-R in a 100 mile radius of me.:mad:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cnynracer1 said:
Louis, the car looks sweet! Is the project almost over? Or do you have 10's in your eyes? :cool:

Get a front shot of the car. I want to see that menacing Skyline intercooler from a front view:D. Also, is there any particular reason you stopped @ 19 psi on the dyno? Or did you just not want to stress the built motor? My stocky held up to 22 psi a couple of weeks ago, but laid down the same numbers as you. I think I need some of those JWT cams you have to hit that much hp @ 19 psi. Good luck with the rest of the project! Keep us filled in!

Frank
So Cal
Wishing there was more than 1 turbo SE-R in a 100 mile radius of me.:mad:
I will take pics of the IC once I get the car back together! I am hoping to run a 10.9 -11.3 pass when the car is finished! The car is on hold since I got engaged on October 12th! I am shooting for Early December! I guess we will see what it can do! I had problems with the ignition with anything past 19 psi. On the 19 psi run I was only able to pul until 7000 rpms because I had so much sputtering up top. The 349.6 & 301.9 was with a BAD turbo! I had to get the turbo rebuilt for a 3rd time. Apperantly the turbo had been bad for some time!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts