SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Formerly 93veilside240sx
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I don't really wanna drive the boosted classic around all winter, so I found another Nissan to add to my collection. Its an '87 Pulsar NX, T-Tops, only 133k on it, body and interior in great shape. It's an auto which really sucks, but its only for winter driving anyways, not like you can really enjoy throwing the H pattern of a 5-speed when there's snow and ice covering the roads anyways. Here she is...

Would have taken some engine shots, but it started snowing. TBI all the way!!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Heh, I had a red 88 pulsar for 4 months, 5 speed (5th gear was out though) and it was a BLAST to drive around. Then the HG blew, and I sold it to the dump ^_^ Nice beaters though!

·
I need money!
264 Posts
Some friends and I were talking about swaping a DET in a car like that... It should be like the same as doing it in a sentra B12. but with a nicer car :D It should be really light

·
Formerly 93veilside240sx
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually these cars are more popular for modding that I first thought. Since this car is in better shape than my SE-R I'm halfass contemplating swapping the motor/tranny into it.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
cool lookin car!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.