------------------

92 NX2000, kyb agx, intrax springs, jwt pop,
3a Racing muffler with bonzi tip,
17 " mille miglia mm 112, Yokohama avid h4
ACT clutch on order

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Hey MarC is that considered a luxury now that you have T-Tops? Hehehehe....Sweet looking ride and nice choice on the color.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah MarC! You finally joined the ranks of the few and the proud
BTW, whose Classic is that in the driveway next to Ray's NX (I know its not MarK's cause the cop car is on the street). I had my tops off today at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix, it fit right in with the Ferrari 308 GTS's and the 911 T's
I can't wait to see your new baby in person. What your first mod?

Matt
93NX2000 Best NX 2001 National Convention
91SE-R DET almost running

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that is Marks classic. First thing I did was a tune up. next is CAI and a much needed clutch. I am also waiting for someone to get there new wheels so I can buy there B14 wheels. Suspension and bushings will be next( I already have the left and right motor mounts and the frount end kit at the house) P.S. I am loving this new car!!!!

MarC

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
My NX (before it was wrecked):

My NX (most current pic):

I'm really wondering how well my Sentra would sell slapping on the steelies with the generic tires the NX wheels have on them now and keeping the NX and SE wheels? Maybe if I added hubcaps?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
MarC, let me know if you need the wheels. I know of two sets for sale. Hass's have 16k on them and are in mint condition. email me if you want, [email protected]
btw, nice mx3

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NyceP26:
Hey MarC is that considered a luxury now that you have T-Tops? Hehehehe....Sweet looking ride and nice choice on the color.
</font>
Ha, luxury, if thats what you wanted, you should have got a G20. In fact, either way you should have.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
MarC, let me know if you need the wheels. I know of two sets for sale. Hass's have 16k on them and are in mint condition. email me if you want, [email protected]
btw, nice mx3

</font>
How much? any with tires?

MarC

[This message has been edited by MarC (edited 07-23-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts